April 6, 2020 - Letter from the President

To our valued membership.

With the continued updates and daily changes to the current COVID-19 pandemic, our spring baseball season has been cancelled. COMBA takes the health and well being of all families within our membership very seriously. We feel this is the right course of action, as we want to mitigate any potential health risks to our membership. Our executive will continue to work with Baseball Canada, BC Baseball and Baseball BC, in hopes that we will be able to provide summer programming. This could mean any number of things, including a shortened season, an extended season or a modified season. In any event we will keep our membership informed to any changes moving forward. At this time we will begin the process of refunding registration fees, which will be applied to the method of payment that was used, at the time of registration. Please be patient, as this a large undertaking for our registrar. When all refunds have been processed, we will communicate that to the membership. Once we are confirmed for summer programming, we will hold registration for summer baseball. If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out to myself personally. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.

Best regards,

Jeff Bligh





©2017 by Central Okanagan Minor Baseball Association - COMBA

PO Box 25011 Mission Park Kelowna BC Canada V1W 3Y7