Are you eager to coach this upcoming season but are feeling anxious about how to develop your young player's skills?
Join COMBAs interactive preseason coaching clinics! They will give you a hands on experience learning various skills that will leave you feeling confident and prepared for coaching in the upcoming baseball season.
Topics included during the sessions:
‣ Proper Warm-Up Routine
‣ Hitting Fundamentals
‣ Throwing Fundamentals
‣ Fielding skills
‣ Base-running skills
Required for you to bring each session:
Provided by COMBA:
Bats, Bases, Tees and balls
Dates and Location:
January 30th, February 6th, 13th, 20th (and 27th if time and demand permits) from 12:45 - 1:45 CNC Turf fields (held at the same time as COMBA winter Blastball sessions)
Info on the instructor - Jon Przybyl
- grew up in Manitoba playing on provincial teams and local clubs that represented the province in Westerns and Nationals
- a member of the VIBI Mariners that play in the CCBC conference out of Nanaimo, BC.
- played four years as a pitcher and took on the closing role in his junior and senior year.
- assistant coach with VIBI for a season and helped coach kids camps throughout the year.
- assistant coach for the Nanaimo Pirates junior team
- now a certified provincial coach and has coached kids of all ages
- trained in Fundamental Movement Skills which teaches kids the basic skills needed to participate in multiple sports for life
- currently completing his Masters degree in Occupational Therapy.